/// all that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. for a minute I had fear. then I went into the dressing room and shot my fear in the face...LG

26.12.10

aurevoircarine



i cannot believe carine roitfeld is leaving french vogue after a ten year reign as their editor-in-chief and an amazing one at that! she's an icon. most, me included, feel like becoming a big editor is THE goal, like you've made it boom done. buttt carine has a completely different outlook on it that has actually inspired me and how i view my career, passions and all those goals in between. she simply said, "it’s ten years that I’m editor of the magazine. I think it’s time to do something different.”  and on top of that she says she has no plan (and that to me is the beauty of it). goes to show there never really is an end goal, success yes but you, me and everyone are always going to crave more out of life and i admire that she's pursuing "happiness" over title. i can't wait to see what she does next!


o ps. hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. mines almost over, ill be heading back to la on monday to get back to business!


xxJera

No comments:

Post a Comment