/// all that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. for a minute I had fear. then I went into the dressing room and shot my fear in the face...LG

3.3.11

lifeupdate




nyc in one word was refreshing. we ate pizza 3 out of 4 days it was soo good la pizza has nothing on nyc. as you can see the only way to eat pizza in new york is in faux fur. since ny i've been non-stop working or i prefer the word hustling. the magazine i worked for has launched. it took place at the breathtaking home of jeff goldstein. i mean the guy literally lives in a piece of art. sigh. one day. the party was actually featured on the la times blog! on a random note we got the shellac thing on our nails so the manicure would last through the trip, im obsessed i highly recommend it- its a bit spendier, but worth it for special occasions. anyways, life has been work work play work play.. sleep will come later. it's been a series of highs and lows w/ so much change and craziness. i would say the only reall low is that bree, my bestfriend and roomie for the last month is moving to austin to finish out school :( devastation. i don't think i've ever laughed so much in my life since she's be crashing at my place. ill miss you bree and you will be back soon because thats what ive decided haha. (ps she's in the pizza picture)
if your in the beginning of the life thing, you know after highschool and drunk college years, realities can be unsettling, but exciting. the lows only make you stronger. confidence is key. know your worth. and never let anything or anyone put a damper on your drive and ambition. i still have to remind myself of these things when im working doubles and dealing w/ someone who doesn't understand 2 for 1 happy hour, but you know what that only pushes my drive and further appreciate my successes.
the glass is half full today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment