/// all that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. for a minute I had fear. then I went into the dressing room and shot my fear in the face...LG

2.9.11

margitbrandt






Parisian designer Margit Brandt goes back to their 60's roots for their latest fall campaign.
I cant help, but feel connected to these pictures as they sort of set the mood of the in between time when you travel. If you haven't noticed I've been on a 1/2 month hiatus while traveling through europe. Can't say there isn't something completely liberating about being unplugged, it's been too long since I've stopped and smelled the roses - I can't even begin to explain how revived and inspired I feel.
(a more lengthy travel post coming soon!)

1 comment:

  1. love this flawless. That's how i wish my makeup looked at all times.

    ReplyDelete