/// all that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. for a minute I had fear. then I went into the dressing room and shot my fear in the face...LG

9.1.11

lovisaburfitt





maybe it's the artist in me, but i'm always fascinated by fashion illustrators, they have a unique way of drawing these characters that without any words have so much life and history in them; without noticing it i start immediately assuming what they're dressed for, where they're going, and what sort of life they lead. 
i've always had a fascination with the imaginary since i was little and lovisa burfitt just brings me back to being 12 and reading my first fashion magazines. lovisa has lived and worked in paris since 2002, some of her clients include h&m, bloomingdales, preta-a porter, kenzo, vogue,  and elle. she also has her own clothing line, burfitt

No comments:

Post a Comment